Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Busy Days

Forgive my lateness in posting. Also, please forgive my recent posts which had quite a few typos. I never will understand why someone created auto text... We finished school last week. Friday we had a fun day at the park, but  I came home with a lovely sunburn. Saturday we had fellowship, and Sunday was spent getting the last of my grades entered along with some cleaning and resting.

Monday, I hit the ground running as the kids and I began spring cleaning. I should have moved a little slower and checked the wet stairs more carefully because I fell down about 6 steps. Nothing is broken, but I did get a nice bruise.

I also found some fun things to do during this work week. Monday we had a scavenger hunt. Yesterday we went to the park, and today we made clay figures which we will paint tomorrow. Each day is spent cleaning for an hour or two, then free time, followed by a fun activity. Tonight I am sleeping  in the older girls room.

My time in Nepal is coming to a close. In a few days, I will be going to view Everest. Please pray that the skies are clear.

Please pray that I can have everything arranged for a smooth arrival in China. I land at midnight, so I will need transportation to my hotel... I am also in the process of arranging a place to stay when I land in Las Vegas and transportation from Las Vegas to Phoenix followed by a flight to Maine. Pray that I can find inexpensive flights and hotels.


No comments:

Post a Comment