Sunday, May 6, 2018

Daily Living

Another week and month gone! Time seems to fly with each passing year. I will celebrate 34 years of life on Thursday, and I feel that the last three have gone way to fast.

This week was busy with a lot of normal everyday things like cleaning and cooking, but on Friday, I was able to guest teach phonics for a co-op mom and kids group. I had so much fun. Then on Saturday, I was able to use my English grammar teaching skills to help two high school boys. I love teaching, and I especially enjoy teaching English.

We are gearing up for some English camps which will happen during the summer. One will be a writing camp, and we will enjoy a lot of sightseeing and activities in order for the kids to have something to write about. I will also help with a specialized English group teaching stories like David, Daniel... Please keep me and the kids in your Thoughts to our Friend.

Conversation topics tend to be limited, and I am finding out more about these kind of problems. Some of the Friends have been asked to go home to be added to a list that tells who are Friends. Others have been told they cannot bring children to the Sunday learning groups. Another Thought to share with our Friend.

Requests
Camps, health, safety, protection, wisdom for future decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment