Monday, May 21, 2018

A New Kind of Busy

Another week has rushed by. I began volunteering in a Kindergarten last week, and I will be helping there four days a week. I have three classes, 3-4, 4-5, 5-6 years old. I was a little overwhelmed at first, but this week is going much better. The kids know English words, but do not always understand full sentences. The some of the teachers understand what I say, but they cannot speak back to me. Hopefully, they will learn along with the kids.

Tonight, I had a girl named Willa come over dinner. We made crepes, and I taught her how to make peanut butter cookies. We had a good time talking and cooking. Next week, we will go to her house for hotpot.

As we move closer to summer, I will be much busier helping with several types of English camps, including Specialized ones. There may be opportunities to introduce people to our Friend and make new Friends.

Requests
A friend's new baby who has some difficulties
Chyenne Barnes (my sister's father-in-law)
My parents to find a house
Future plans









No comments:

Post a Comment