Sunday, July 2, 2017

Home Sweet Home

Due to a storm, I was without internet for a couple of days. I have been home a few days now, and life has been busy with fun things. I have been shopping with my mom, had coffee with my sis-in-law and nieces, spent time with my other sis-in-law and her parents, went fishing with my parents, and several other things. Today was good day in church with three very good sermons.

The ministry here is gearing up for their rodeo and fireworks on Tuesday. This always a fun day with lots of visitors present. Please pray that God will use the Round-up Ministries program to bring people to Christ.

Please pray that I can begin lining up churches with whom I can share my ministry. The church here is planning for me to share either this week or next. I also, sent out letters to Christian colleges. Please pray that I can present to the students and former students who are in the college churches. My goal is to encourage more people to do what I do.

Please pray for my dad's health and decisions he must make in regards to his health. Please keep my sister Janna and her family in prayer as they continue to battle different health issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment