Friday, June 23, 2017

Time to go home

My time in Maine is almost over. I finally found a decently priced plane ticket, and even with the luggage and bus rides to the airport, I paid less than I would have flying direct. I have enjoyed spending time with my nieces, and getting to know my new nephew Landon. He is 7 mos. He had been scooting on his belly when I first came, but now he is crawling a little bit on his knees, and can almost push himself to a sitting position. The next time I see him, he will be walking and talking.

My niece Ruby graduated from K5. Time moves way too fast these days. I remember when she was little, and I would come from NYC to spend holidays with her. Elaina is two and you can definitely tell. She is so cute, that sometimes it's hard to get on to her.

Since arriving in the US, God has allowed churches and individuals to give towards my missions trips. I purchased my tickets for Nepal, now I need to work on details for China. I found out I have to purchase a ticket in and out before I can go. This means, that I will need to get a ticket that I can change if necessary because I may stay in China and teach English for one year.

Please continue to pray for my dad's health and my nephew Emmett's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment