Monday, July 31, 2017

Short update

Sorry for the long silence. Life has been busy the last couple weeks. Two Sundays ago, I was able to share my ministry at Agape Baptist Church in Stockton, MO. I also sent out letters to 16 Christian colleges. A friend allowed me to print letters to send to churches, which save me quite a bit of money. it is fun to see God provide for the needs of the ministry.

Last week, my dad was given time off to rest and regain his health. We are traveling to visit with family for the next few weeks. Hopefully all the country air will give him a boost. :-) I can already see a difference in his energy levels. Pray for wisdom in decisions he has to make in regards to his future health.

Please pray that during these next few weeks, I can share my ministry in the churches we visit. Pray also for wisdom in choosing tickets to go to China. I have to buy a roundtrip, and I need one that can be changed in case I decide to stay longer in the country. Pray that i can get a 10 year visa approved. This will allow me to travel in and out of China as needed without needing to renew the visa every time.

Please pray for my brother Josh and my brother-in-law Phil. Both were working, and each hurt a foot. Both are needing to get xrays... Pray nothing is broken or torn.

No comments:

Post a Comment