Sunday, July 16, 2017

Quick Update

I have had a lot of fun over the past couple of weeks with my family. We have had several fishing trips. Yesterday, I caught 5  bass. Three were small, but two were as long is the tip of my hand to the crease of my elbow. They both weighed over a pound. Since we already have a freezer full, I threw them back.

Tonight, I was able to share my ministry with the Agape Baptist Church here in Stockton, MO. God always has things happen on His timetable, not mine. My prayer is that the people in each church where I present will see the need for this type of ministry, and either they will give to help me keep going, or they will decide to go themselves.

Special Prayer Requests:
My cousin, Hope and her family
My sister, Janna and her family
My dad
Answers from churches and colleges where I have requested to share my ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment