Tuesday, January 2, 2018

A New Year

It is hard to believe a new year has come. This past year has been a busy one for me. I am just a few days away from leaving England and flying to Nepal. I am looking forward to the adventures ahead, but I will miss all the people here in England. I will especially miss the time spent with Aunt Debbie.

Christmas was fun this year. I enjoyed celebrating with a Christmas morning service of carols and the Christmas story. We had a delicious meal, and I was able to celebrate with two of my aunt's children, her aunt, and her son's in-laws from Canada. It took all day, but My family finally got connected long enough to quote Luke 2:1-7. I'm thankful for technology.

The week between Christmas and New Year I helped Aunt Debbie finish moving in and unpacking. I have put together several flat-pack furniture pieces. I think I could make a living at putting furniture together.

Please pray as I fly out next week for Nepal. The world is changing in its attitude toward Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment