Saturday, September 19, 2026

Victory! A Soul Saved!

The temperatures are changing here in Poland. This week, we gathered Concord grapes, which happen to be my favorite grapes, and made juice with them. The last of the garden vegetables are being harvested, tree trimming... is happening. In the midst of this physical harvest, God allowed me to lead a young Polish girl, Camilla, to Christ. Her father had introduced her to protestant friends and doctrine, and she was ready to receive Christ. We have had one discipleship lesson, and we plan to meet again on Wednesday to continue the discipleship course. I am also discipling another young lady. Thankfully, both ladies speak good English.

I have begun working on an English course for college in Nigeria, and Lord willing, I will be teaching this course in Nigeria next fall. This task will keep me very busy, and will tax my mind a great deal because not only do I need the course to be teachable, but I have to make sure everything is formatted uniformly, and that I don't have any typos which has happened to me before when creating various teaching materials. Please pray that I can create a thorough class that will allow the students to grasp the English written language easily.

Today, is Saturday, and it is the first time that I was able to go out to pass out tracts. I started talking with a lady who walked up to me, and it was not until about halfway through our conversation that I found out she was a Jehovah's Witness. I have never had one approach me, they always stand by a display any other place I have been. We talked for at least an hour. I have learned that the Jehovah's Witnesses do not want to allow time for you to look up verses, or if you do get a verse that contradicts their belief, they quickly change the subject. I knew that she did not believe Jesus is God, so I tried to stay focused on the verses that clearly state that Jesus and God are one. The last verse I was able to leave her with was 1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. She never gave me her name, but please pray that the verse will continually play over in her head until she cant stand it and begins questioning her beliefs.

I am enjoying caring for the home here. I take care of the cleaning and cooking, and sometimes I help Mrs. Sock if her husband is not home. Her husband is an example of loving your wife as yourself and taking care of your spouse for better or worse. Since Mrs. Sock had a stroke a few years ago, Bro. Sock has been her main caregiver. He helped her to gain a lot of abilities back that the medical staff did not do. When I leave, they will be in need of help again for the care of the home. Please pray that God will move the right person in this direction.

Please continue to pray for Mitko in Macedonia. I am helping him with English learning in hopes that we will be able to talk about salvation again. He is trying to get a job , so please pray God will allow Him to do so, and that there will be a Christian who can share the Gospel with him on this job.

 Please keep my family in your prayers. My dad is dealing with a prostate issue which is usually a sign of cancer. He is doing a lot of natural things to combat this. My mom is following the same diet with him, and this is helping her with her health too. She still has torn hip muscles and a heart issue, but she is doing all she can to help my dad. Please pray that God will heal my moms hip and heart and dads cancer.

Please keep my sister Julie and her family in prayer as they continue to walk the journey of grief. Each day brings new reminders and old memories of Joel, and each reminder brings fresh grief.  Please pray for the children that they will not grow angry or bitter, but that they will realize that Joel is the lucky one because he will never hurt again. He won't see the evil of the world... I am thankful for heaven. During my conversation with the Jehovah's witness, she stated she did not believe in heaven after death. I cannot imagine having no hope of eternal life.

Please keep my brother Justin's wife Liz in your prayers. Her mother will be going home to Jesus soon. This has been a rapid course of finding out she had stage 4 cancer and going down hil in just a couple weeks time. Liz was able to spend time with her for the last week, and as far as I know all her children were able to be present.  Please pray for the financial side of this situation as Justin and Liz just made the trip for my nephew's funeral.

Please pray for me as I continue to raise more support. If you know of churches that would be interested in taking on a missionary, please send them my info. I have video presentation on Youtube and Facebook M2M-Now. I leave for Tanzania on October 27. Please pray that God continues to use me to be a blessing to those I go to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment