Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Heading Slowly Home

 I left my sister's house last Friday. Baby Joel is doing very well. Although there has been a little growth to his left ventricle in his heart, the doctors do not think he will have enough growth to function properly. He is expected to have surgery sometime this summer to repair this as well as few other issues in the heart. 

I am staying with my sister in Indiana for a few weeks. Please pray that the FTMM will be lifted so I can fly home instead of needing to drive with various family... It took two years, but finally the states and Congress are taking a stand against the unConstituional procedures the president allowed the CDC to implement. Please pray for those fighting these battles.

Continue to pray for Ukraine. I am in touch with missionaries who are taking in refugees, and the stories they have to tell are sad. Pray for those in Russia who have been warned to leave that God will give them peace in their decisions of whether to stay or go.

Please pray that I can begin planning trips to the places I had promised to be in the summer of 2020. Pray also for my parents as their housing situation is about to change again. Pray for their health.

No comments:

Post a Comment