Thursday, March 21, 2019

Spring!

Yesterday was the first day of spring. As much as I like snow, this winter, I was inside most of the time. Maine is just too cold. Maybe my blood will thicken up before next year.

This month has been busy. We have had several visitors in church, and we have had some good contacts in the area. Please pray that some of thevery will begin attending regularly.

Our puppet ministry has been going well. I am enjoying trying to put the plays together as wells getting the volunteers together. Please pray that we will be able to use this ministry in the nursing homes in our area.

My parents and I have been to several preachingredients conferences in the last month. What a blessing it is to see men getting together and working together to build each other up. The men around this northeast area are dedicated to planting churches like no other group I have seen. Several churches and individuals gave over $30,000 to help seven men start churches. Through these meetings, I have been able to schedule speaking engagements at a Christian school and a ladies' Bible study. Please pray that God will use me to encourage others to serve their churches and missionaries.

I am working on plans to leave for England next January. From there I will reach into Europe. One of our missionaries in Poland has already made contact,  and I have two other leads in Romania. Pray that God will provide the funds and the people I am to help.

Please pray for my parents to be approved for a house. Pray for my baby cousin Mycah. They had to reverse all his previous heart surgeries and are prepping him for a transplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment