Monday, February 4, 2019

February!

January is already gone! How does time move so fast? I continue to stay busy with church work. I have 7 kids in my Sunday school class. We are beginning a prize earning contest, and the kids are excited.

We had our first puppet show on Sunday. This trial run showed us we need to have a microphone and a few other tweaks. Our goal is to get the kids ready to perform in nursing homes, VBS... We are also going to have the adults work with the puppets.

I have been in touch with several Christian colleges regarding speaking to their students and church members. Two colleges have contacted me back. Please pray that I can encourage more people to volunteer for short term missions.

My parents and I made an emergency trip to New York because one of my cousins was killed in a snowmobile accident. Please pray for the family and friends who were there and heard the Gospel. Pray especially for her husband who was responsible for the accident and has been charged with vehicular manslaughter.

This past Saturday my mom had an episode of tachycardia. She ended up in the hospital. Please pray that it is only stress causing this problem

Please continue to pray that we can find a house. Pray for my baby cousin Mycah. He finally had is Glenn heart surgery, but he is still having complications. He is 7 months old and has never been home yet. Our family also has several unspoken requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment