Wednesday, October 25, 2017

England!

Wow! A week has flown by! I am loving spending time with my aunt! What a great lady. Since my arrival, I have helped her pack some things since she 8s moving in November. Please pray that her house is finished on time. I have attempredicted of play piano with her fast-paced organ playing, taught Sunday classes, started working in two Christmas plays, and I can't remember whatelse. 
Tonight after a 4and a half hour train ride, I am sitting in the airport waiting for my parents to arrive! I am beyond excited to give them a wish come true. I wish my uncle could be here, but I'm sure he'll be looking down. Dad gets to speak every service while he is here. Please continue to pray for his health and wisdom for the future.

We will be in London until Saturday. I'm looking forward to a special few days with my parents. Thanks to those who helped make it possible.

I will try to get some new pictures uploaded once I get the right con next or for my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment