Friday, September 29, 2017

Time is Flying!

Wow! My two weeks with my sister are almost over. I have enjoyed spending time with my niece and nephews. Yesterday we went to a pumpkin farm. I played in the corn pool with Clem who is almost a year old. At first he wasn't sure if he liked the feel of the corn, but at the end, he was kicking his feet and grabbing the corn.

I have had several blessings during these two weeks. First, I was able to have two broken teeth removed for free, and I have had very little pain with the areas where they were removed. I also had several dresses that I needed lengthened, and my sister's mother-in-law fixed them for me for free. Another church is considering taking me on for support. Please pray that they do.

I am trying to get a driver's license before I leave Iowa. Please pray that I can pass the test. This will help me as I work on getting my visas for China and Nepal in Chicago.

Please continue to pray for my dad's health. Pray for my sister Julie who is due in the next two weeks with her fourth baby. Pray that I can get a 10 year multiple entry visa to China.

No comments:

Post a Comment