Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Big Announcement!

Whew! Busy days and long nights! I have been working on the school yearbook, and I have just a few more things to finish before we place an order on Monday. Please pray we can gain more sponsors by Friday in order to keep the cost of the books at $10 for our students.

18 days of school left! Agh! Time is flying, and there is still a lot that needs to be accomplished. I am happy to say that most of my students have greatly improved in their reading skills. I still have a couple who are struggling, so please pray that they can pick up speed in the next few weeks.

Here is the big announcement...

I now have a sending church! Pastor Martinez here in Puerto Rico offered twice to be my sending church. I prayed, fasted, got some feedback from other pastors... and made my decision this week to accept his offer. It is exciting to see that missionaries are supporting other missionaries. This is what Paul's missionary churches did as well. I am excited to see where this step takes me in the future.

Please pray as I begin contacting more churches that God will open doors for me to present my ministry. There is such a need for people to go. The harvest is white unto harvest, but the laborers are few. Missionaries need extra hands to help carry the burdens of the ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment