Friday, July 24, 2020

Quick Notes

Since my arrival home from Iowa, things have been slow and lazy. My parents and I have been working around the house and church. We were able to spend a day on a lake boating my sister, her father-in-law, and another preacher and his wife. Several people caught fish, and we saw two eagles. It was a nice relaxing day.

Yesterday, dad, mom, and I went to watch seals. We saw six. On the way home, we stopped at an osprey nest. We were able to imitate the call the mother was making which caused her to leave the nest multiple times. We were just able to see two babies heads. The father flew off to hunt and fish.

Please pray for our children's Saturday ministry. This is the second week the kids haven't come. Both families are from Africa, so the parents understanding of English is limited.

Please pray for my dad. Due to the brain bleed he had a few years ago, the blood supply to his teeth was limited. By the time this was known, his teeth had already begun breaking. He had all his top teeth removed yesterday. Pray his mouth heals quickly and conforms correctly in his denture plate.

Please continue to pray for my niece, Verily. Her VCUG test to check her kidney function is on the 31st. Pray everything is working correctly and that she will not need surgery.

Please pray for my ministry. It is at a stand still for overseas work, so I am working on some other avenues to be an encouragement via the web and possibly here in the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment