Monday, July 1, 2019

One month of summer!

I have been so happy with the warmer temperatures. My mom and I planted some tomatoes, squash, and peppers, and soon, we will have the first of the tomatoes on our table. We have stayed busy with church work and visiting my sister who lives a little north of us.

Last week, I went to NYC for a very fast trip. While there, I was able to update one of the churches who has supported me through love offerings. I also met a group of college students who travel to NYC in the summer to witness to the Jews. It was a blessing to hear about their efforts. One Jewish man spoke with them for an hour, then followed them to talk some more. Pray God can use them to see many Jews saved.

On my way home from NYC, I had a seatmate who was a Christian on my first bus, and I met another Christian on my second bus. We had some very good conversations. It was a blessing to spend time talking about God on my six hour journey.

This Sunday, we will celebrate Independence Day. I am looking forward to what God has in store for us. Next week, I will go to junior camp with one of our girls. Two of our teen girls are also going as helpers. Pray God works in their hearts. I am very concerned about them and their future service for God.

Please pray for brother-in-law who has an important interview this week. Pray also for baby Dallas Penner. He spent the first 7 months of his life in the hospital. He just got home last week, but now he is back in the hospital. I leave for Puerto Rico July 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment