Sunday, December 10, 2017

Busy Week Ahead!

As time moves closer to Christmas, my life is getting busier here in England. Friday, I went to another church to hear Baptist College International sing. This college is in Romania, but they allow students from all over the world. I ran into a fellow HAC student, and a girl from Alabama. The world is definitely small in this age of technological advance.

Saturday, Aunt Debbie and I began laying carpet squares in the church. What we thought would be a simple job is much more complicated. Although I am sore from using muscles I haven't used in awhile, I have enjoyed the experience. Hopefully we will have it all finished tomorrow.

Friday, we will be moving to Aunt Debbie's new house. Pray that there are no more glitches. It has been a blessing to help her and spend time with her.

Most of my Christmas shopping is done. I always enjoy trying to choose the right gift for people. This year, even though I am in England, I was even able to get some simple gifts for my family. I still have a couple gifts to finish.

Please continue to pray for my parents. Pray as it is now less than a month before I leave for Nepal. Pray for our Carol Concert next Sunday. There will be several visitors who are unsaved. Please pray God will open their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment