Monday, January 30, 2023

Alabama

 I decided to take a much needed break before I get ready to go teach in Puerto Rico. I came to Alabama to spend time with my youngest sister and get to know my nephew Colton better. It has been so much fun! He is turning one next month, and already he is running around, learned to jump this last week, and learned to do somersaults from daddy this week. He is a ham. We can already tell he will be sarcastic like the rest of our family as he does fake falls, fake coughs, fake laughs, and fake cries. He is a good baby overall and smile all the time.

I was able to share my missions ministry with Grace Baptist in Scottsboro, AL. I really miss the spirit of southern churches. I love the people in other churches I have been in, but there is just something about a good, old fashioned, southern church. 

Please continue to pray for my mom's health. She has several appointments coming up to talk about her hip muscle tears and some natural health things. 

Please keep our church in prayer as my dad continues to try to grow it to reach the community. Please pray as we try to restart our kids program. Pray for faithful workers and faithful kids, and pray that we can reach many more kids for Christ. Housing and cost of living is a big issue as well.

Please pray that everything continues the go well as I prep for Puerto Rico.

No comments:

Post a Comment