Sunday, November 20, 2022

Thanksgiving Vacay

 My parents and I finally got away to see baby Colton, my parents 22nd grandchild. He is 9 months old already and is full of life and smiles. He started walking holding on to things, and he has so far said Mama, grandpa, and I love you. I'm trying to teach him to say coffee, one of the most important words in the English language. :-) It's been fun being with my sister, Jacqueline, and her husband, Phil. We have stayed up late every night playing games and talking. Tonight Phil deep fried a turkey which turned out amazing. My aunt and her son came, and we enjoyed a good time of fellowship and food. Thursday, we will spend Thanksgiving with my aunt and her family, and then we fly out of Nashville on Thursday night. 

With the many burdens we have dealt with over the last year, and the many more to deal with when we get home, this vacation has been a respite. Please keep us in prayer as we have some very important things to deal with in the near future. Please pray truth will be known and that God will intervene on behalf of some children. We need some very definite miracles.

We will be holding our children's Christmas play on December 11. Please pray that all the kids will know their lines, and please pray that their parents will attend. We are praying for souls to be saved because of this.

Baby JJ has a heart cath coming up, so please pray all is well. Keep my mom in prayer too as we continue to monitor her health and try to help her heal her hip.

No comments:

Post a Comment