Friday, September 30, 2022

Prayers Needed

 My mom has suffered another health setback. On Sunday, September 25, she had an emergency appendectomy. It is a long recovery process. Please pray the pain will ease, and that she will have no complications.

My 8 month old nephew, Joel, will be having his second open heart surgery on Tuesday, October 4. He has left hypoplastic syndrome which will be repaired along with extra veins that will be rerouted, veins that wrap the heart that will be rerouted, and a narrow aortic arch which will be expanded. Please pray all goes well with no complications during surgery, and please pray his recovery is quick.

My sister Joy had a miscarriage a few days ago. Please pray for her in regards to this and some unspoken things.

Please continue to pray that I can begin traveling again. Mom's health is the main reason I have not begun traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment