Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Waiting

Waiting is not something I'm good at. Waiting to see exactly what God has in store since I returned home has not been easy. I hear of missionaries around the world trying to work in their ministries and help their communities, and I wish that the countries were open so I could go and help. But, God has not allowed this to happen. Even in the US, areas are still under lock downs; churches are under fire with threats of closure, fines, and even jail. So, while I wait, I am looking for opportunities to help in my home church. I am involved in the music, and I hope to be more involved with the young people. I am also helping some of my family with child care due to various circumstances. When I share my ministry, I encourage others, especially young people, to get involved where they are. Help with the behind the scenes work in the church such as cleaning. Help with soulwinning, kids programs...

Please continue praying for my dad. He has recovered well from his oral surgery and is getting used to his new teeth. He preached on Sunday without any issues. He will be preaching in Alabama the end of the month.

I will be traveling with my parents to Alabama, and then I will return to Iowa to care for my sisters kids for a few days.Please pray for my niece Verily. She still needs to have her kidneys tested, and there is only one pediatric urologist in Iowa.

Please pray for and continue to support your missionaries. Many are in dangerous areas, in countries that are still closed, and many are providing for their ministries, their people, and their communities due to the shut downs. Others have had to return to the states on emergency flights which are extremely expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment