Sunday, December 15, 2019

Home for Christmas!

This past week flew by, but it was a good week. We finished decorating our classroom for Christmas. I made over 100 cookies, and with the help of two other girls, we got them all iced and decorated. On Friday, we had a simple program for my students parents. They quoted Paul Revere's Ride, the Village Blacksmith, and sang and quoted Psalm 1. I was able to give a simple plan of salvation, so please pray that the parents and students, who are not saved, will trust Christ.

Saturday, my friend Cassie and I flew home to Maine. We had a little turbulence throughout both flights but made it home safely. There is no snow right now, but I think some is expected this week.

Today was a good first Sunday back home. We had several visitors in church. There were people from five other countries in the service. There are also several new faithful attendees.

Please pray that all goes well with my plans while I am home, and please pray that I can get my computer fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment