Thursday, September 19, 2019

Storm Season

Here in Puerto Rico, we are in hurricane season. The last one passed by without anything but rain for us. There are more brewing. After a storm, there is always some rebuilding to be done. Life and ministry also have storm seasons. Please pray that God will use the current storms in life and ministry to help us and the ministry to grow. Please pray that the reconstruction can be funded and finished soon. Satan does not want this building finished, and he is doing all he can to throw a monkey wrench into the work.

I spoke to another student today about salvation. He told me he remembered trusting in Christ when he was in K4 or K5. He gave a very clear testimony of what the teacher said and asked and what he did when she asked who wanted to trust in Jesus. It is a blessing to know that At least four of the kids in my class are saved. Please pray as I continue talking to them individually.

Please pray as I continue to plan for next year's trips. Right now, plane tickets to England are pretty pricey. I'm looking forward to spending time with people I grew to love while I was there.

Praise: Wednesday night we had 14 young people in our church service. It is such a blessing to see teens coming to a midweek service. No special promotion, just good Bible teaching.

Please pray for a boy in my class who has some back problems. He is seeing an orthopedic. Please pray for my siblings as many of them are going through some financial changes and job changes. Please pray for my dad's church, Anchor Baptist Biddeford, ME, as they have a soulwinning marathon on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment