Monday, October 29, 2018

A Busy Month

October has been filled with travelling back and forth from my parent's to my sister"s, Joy. She gave birth a little early to a beautiful baby girl, Ireland Hope. After a long stay in the hospital, she was able to come home, and has been doing well adjusting to her noisy siblings and home life. Joy has been doing well for the most part, but could use prayers that she regains her strength quickly.

God has been good to our church here. We have seen many visitors, I and another lady were voted in as new members, and there are several more waiting to be voted in. We just started our fall program, and so far the ladies are winning.

Please pray for our harvest party on Wednesday. Pray that people from the community will come and hear the Gospel while they enjoy the games...

Please continue to pray for our housing situation. Pray that the loan can be completed and the papers can be signed soon. There is a lot the Devil is trying to do to discourage my dad through this situation.

Please pray as I continue to work out details for next year regarding my missions ministry. There are so many needs, and it is hard to know where I should start. Pray God opens only the doors I should go through.

I do not remember if I posted this before, but our family has had the blessing of five of the grandkids trusting Christ over the last few months, and four of them have been baptized.

No comments:

Post a Comment