Sunday, September 16, 2018

Finally home for a little while

It has been quite awhile since my last post. Since arriving home from my trips, my life has been a little hectic. I spent my first Sunday home participating in our missions conference. The following Wednesday, I flew to Calgary, Alberta, Canada to meet my aunt from England. We spent ten days in the Canadian Rockies. What a treat it was to spend time with her, and to see some of God's amazing creation. We saw a moose, several elk, and a few other animals. I am now wanting to see the American Rockies.

I will be home for several months, but I am planning some trips within the US to share what I do. Please pray that God will open doors. I will also be spending time with my siblings, and I will begin contacting new missionaries to help. Pray that God leads me to those I should minister to.

My updates will probably not be quite as newsie as they have been, or at least not quite as exciting, but I will try to post once a week again. If you would like to see pictures from my trips, you can view them on Facebook Jennifer Rarrick.

Please pray for my sisters Julie and Joy who are expecting, My sister Janna who has a tumor and other health problems, my parents who still need a house, some of my other family who are in the process of saying goodby to a loved one, and an unspoken request.

No comments:

Post a Comment