Saturday, August 11, 2018

In the Home Stretch

Whew! Two more camps have been completed thus finishing of four weeks of back to back camps. I enjoyed them, but I am definitely tired. Today, I slept in quite late. Two weeks ago, we had a camp for kids 4-10 years old. I had forgotten how long a day can be when dealing with little kids. We did get a nap time scheduled in which helped immensely. The kids learned a lot from several different teachers. I was able to share the Good News, but I do not know of any decisions that were made.

Last week we had an English writing camp. It is a way to introduce the students to the Good News while they hone their English skills. I was again able to share the Good News; no decisions were made, but the seed was planted. The kids are very skilled in imagining stories and drawing the pictures for them. This week will be spent finishing the compilation of a book which will include the stories and drawings.

I have one week and a few days left here in China. I am excited to be returning home. I will spend a few days on the west side of the US exploring the Grand Canyon and Arizona before heading to Maine. I have many decisions to make once I return home, so please make Request for me.

Requests:
Cousin, Mycah, 1 month old, had heart surgery and now has a staph infection along with other set backs
Sister Janna, tumor
Sisters Julie and Joy, pregnancies
Parents, to find a house

No comments:

Post a Comment