Monday, September 11, 2017

God is good!

Praise the Lord!
Agape Baptist Church Stockton, MO took me on for support.
Friends in Puerto Rico and Florida made it safely through the hurricane.

Today, we remember 9/11. I remember where I was and what I was doing as does everyone else who was old enough to understand what was happening. Yet, from that day, NYC has rebuilded and moved on. America has continued to fight against terrorism. People who may never have heard about Christ have seen and heard of the miracles of those who never made it to work, their flights... or who have testified that someone was with them and gave them peace when they were buried in the rubble. God can use bad circumstances caused by the choices of  others to bring about good.

I am thanking the Lord for His protection of my family and friends in Florida and Puerto Rico.

I will be heading to my sister's in Iowa in a few days. Please pray that I can get some dental work done while I am there. I am working on my Nepal and China visas. Pray that there are no glitches.  Continue to pray for my dad's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment