Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Update Coming Soon- Prayer Requests

I have been away with my parents for a month. I will be publishing a new update in the next few days regarding that trip.

Prayer Request:
I am in the process of applying for a 10 year multiple entry visa to China. Please pray that all goes well, and that I can get the visa before I leave the States.
I just booked my flight to connect with my Boston to London flight. Praise the Lord, that ticket only cost me $60. Please pray that I can work out getting to Chicago Midway.
I am in need of some dental work before I leave for this next series of trips. I am supposed to get the work done for free, so please pray that all goes smoothly.
Pray that God will guide me in getting organized for this trip. Pray for safety as I will be flying into some areas that could be dangerous.
I am in need of a smart phone in order to stay connected while I am traveling. Please pray that I get the right phone and plan for what I need.
Please continue to pray that God will provide for my needs and for future trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment