Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Mini Vacation

Well, I have been in Maine for a week now, and I am loving spending time with my sister and her family. My newest nephew is so adorable! He is 7 months old, so he is the cute smiley stage as well as the crawling stage.

My niece, Ruby will graduate K5 this coming Sunday. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone since she was born. She loves to sing, and is a good helper for her mom.

Elaina is two, and that doesn't take long to find out. She is the testing stage. ;-) She is a sweet girl, and is always saying thank you when I do something for her.

I was able to give an update at 2nd Baptist Church Palermo, Maine where my brother-in-law is the pastor. I enjoy spending time with this church. Last Saturday, I was able to speak to a few of the ladies. God is beginning to use me in new ways.

I booked my ticket to Nepal. I will be there from at least January to April. Please pray as I wait for the people in China to contact me back regarding dates that I can go to help them.

Please pray also for me to find a cheap ticket home from Maine. I am trying to fly on June 20 from Portland, Maine to one of these cities, Joplin or Springfield, MO, Fayette, AR. I am needing a ticket under $300 including luggage.

Once I have my dates to China finalized, I will begin contacting new missionaries. Please pray that God will lead me to those whom He wants me to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment