Thursday, April 27, 2017

What a busy week! Our school yearbook is done, and the first orders will arrive in two weeks. Alot of late nights payed off. I'm pretty happy with the finished product.

Beginning Wednesday, I made 80 crepes for my parent appreciation brunch today. More late nights, but definitely worth the effort. Almost all my kids had at least one parent or family member present. I gave the Gospel, so please pray that some of the parents decided to trust Christ. I had two of my students give their testimonies as well.

I am looking forward to a long weekend even though I will most likely be working on two videos for Awards Day and Graduation. Please pray that I keep my health and strength. I cannot believe how fast time is moving. I will be back in the states in less than a month.

Please pray for my ministry, my dad, and a friend's three week old baby who will have a second surgery to remove tumors.


No comments:

Post a Comment